Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blessed....

I love to see new moms and this new mom happens to be a good friend of mine. It was such a pleasure to see little A again and Suzanne, you look amazing!! I loved seeing you with your sweet baby and seeing the smile on your face and the way you looked at him with such sweet love. I also loved listening to Shadd just talk about all the things he is so proud of. It's in those moments I think to myself, "God I know you are here, and in the details of our lives."

What an amazing blessing it is when we get to hold our sweet, tiny babies. Congrats Suzanne and Shadd. I know God has blessed you so much and he will continue to do so. Thank you for allowing me into your home to capture some sweet moments for you.

And thank you, Kim for all your help, you will never know what an amazing blessing you are!! I hope one day to return the blessings to you!!

Okay, let's get to the pictures. Here is just a preview of a few pics that we got. I hope you love them!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: