Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Frilly, Sassy & Fun

That is what Sunday was all about. (After church of course) I went with my amazing mentor Kim (allaboutpictures.net) to do a fun shoot. For those of you who don't know Kim, here she is, hard at work...

Photobucket

She had me take along my camera to help out a little. We had 5 sassy girls with frilly outfits and they definatley kept us laughing the whole time!!! I got some cute pics, but check Kim's blog, she got some great ones!!!!! Thanks Kim for letting me come along and laugh with you!! Here a few pics I took.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: