Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pumpkin Time.....

I am normally a last minute mom. Around October 29th I start telling my husband that we really need to take the kids to the pumpkin patch. Then we go, and there are about 50 pumpkins out there, which I thought was a lot, until today. I went with Kim and we headed out to the pumpkin patch for opening day.

Next thing I know, we turn in and there are literally a bazillion pumpkins. Awesome!! Anyways, I told my kids about 10 times, that first we take pictures and then we play. I guess they saw all the pumpkins and that was the end of pictures. I guess I got a few. So here are some I liked. Ohhh, the one of Austin with his fingers up is his impression of a deer.












0 comments: