Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I CANNOT Believe it..........

Everyone always says that time flies like crazy, I hear it all the time, I say it all the time, especially after you have kids.

December 31st!!! Isn't that a great date!! It's the end of year, which means new beginnings, it means you get to celebrate the year before, and for our family it means we get to celebrate our daughters birthday.

She will be six, and as I type I'm starting to cry because it feels like she should be turning 2 or something. I remember the doctors office called me on the 30th and said, well, looks like your going to have her tomorrow. She wasn't due until Jan
14th, but to show how stubborn we would soon find out she was, she was breech and they preferred c-section.

Anyways, for exactly 6 years I have had the privilege, even though I haven't always acted that way, to raise my very high spirited, beautiful little girl. Happy Birthday Elise!! And who can post with no pics. Here are some random pics I took of her. She gets her good looks from me!! hehe jk jk





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy bday tomorrow Elise - we love you - have a wonderful day!
Miss Kim and Jaden

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Elise! I hope you have a great day and year!
Love, Amber, Jason, Dalton, and Carson