Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

What I've been waiting for...

What you should have on a photo shoot while taking your own kids pictures...
1.Your camera
2.Your awesome friend and fellow photographer who will jump around behind you and make your kids laugh like crazy!!

I love Kim, and with everything in me, I wish I would have turned around and taken her picture. hehehe

Anyways, there are kind of a lot of pictures, but enjoy!!! : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

All About Pictures said...

It's not just anyone I will act like that in front of - just those special few - hehe - and only BEHIND the camera - hehe - these are great!

Amy Williams said...

Awesome shots! You are so talented.

Kristin Cook said...

Cute pics on the bridge :)
...and WHERE did you get that red flower hairclip????!!!

amberdawn said...

love them! You are really talented!