Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Rain or Shine...

As long as it isn't going to rain on me again, I am more than happy to shoot in cloudy weather. Today was no exception. I was so happy to get to shoot this family. I went to high school with Traci until I moved after my freshmen year and it was so fun to see her again after all this time. And even more fun, I got to meet her wonderful family!! I hope you love the pics!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

All About Pictures said...

What a trooper you are - two rainy days in a row - haha - super cute!

amberdawn said...

I love them!!!! Precious!!! You have such an amazing gift!