Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Friday, May 14, 2010

So beautiful...

That is how I would describe my friend Suzanne. She is going to have another sweet little boy any day now, so we grabbed just a couple shots of her with little A and then some of little A before he gets his first hair cut. I always enjoy spending time them, and I can't wait to meet her next baby boy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little A loves playing the drums, so we got a few and I thought it would be fun to make it rockerish. The texture has music notes in it and I thought it was fun.
Photobucket

1 comments:

All About Pictures said...

Love these - so cute!