Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cute as Pie...

I think it's been so fun watching this baby grow. The last time I saw her was for her newborn pictures here. I was so excited when her mom called for her 6 month pictures. She is just the cutest baby girl, and so happy! I think we got some great ones! I can't wait to see how she changes next.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

All About Pictures said...

These r just precious - love them.

kristin said...

Adorable! Great job Tabitha :)

amberdawn said...

Super precious!!!!! I love the colors too!