Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A little boy is on the way...

I had the privilege of meeting a really sweet couple, they are gorgeous together, and expecting their first baby. I absolutely love how these turned out, and Ashlee I hope you and your husband love them also! Congrats on your sweet boy and I can't wait to meet him!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

kristin said...

these look great tabitha! the 3rd ones down are my favs!

amberdawn said...

These are fabulous! I love the one of them walking down the street!