Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Two Times the Fun...

I have shot these two since they were just little things, and it's so fun to watch them change and grow. I'm pretty sure they know me as the candy lady. I will bribe a kid anytime for pictures!! : ) We did a cute little Christmas shoot and then we also went to a park and did some other pictures with the little cousins.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then they wanted to dance...
Photobucket

And these I thought were just too funny not to share. These are 4 consecutive shots..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

amberdawn said...

These are great!!!!