Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Monday, January 10, 2011

A Beautiful 75...

What a joy is was to meet this sweet mother and daughter duo! When V called me to set up the appointment to take pictures of her mother, I thought it was so sweet! They are beautiful women, and it was such a privilege to meet them both. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

kim said...

All I can say is I hope I look this amazing when I'm 75 - great job Tab.

amberdawn said...

Those look beautiful! And I agree with Kim! Do you think crossing my fingers will work???