Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Brownwood Family...

We go to visit family every year before Christmas and I am lucky enough to get to take pics of my hubby's sister and her kids. I was supposed to do both his sisters, but I guess with the snow and all it made it slightly too cold to be able to do his youngest sister, but I did grab her son for a few. Anyways, it's always great to see everyone, and I hope you love the pics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ohh, I didn't mention that this part of the family is what I like to call "country". They have horses, and my niece rides in rodeo at school and wanted some pics with the horse. We didn't have time to get him ready for action pics, but those can come later.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: