Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Changes & Additions for 2010...

I am so excited to add some new products this year that I hope you will be excited about also. There have been lots of changes for 2010 with Fantabulous Photos. To view all of the changes please visit my website here, and browse through all the sections to find new pricing and products.

1.High Resolution CD's with 15 images of your choice for $350
2.4x6 Bound Proof Books with 30 prints of your choice for $85

Please keep checking for updates. I am working on adding some other products. These are just a few things I have changed on my website, so check out the product information, pricing, and collections tabs for updates.


Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: