Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

6 Months...

My sweet little niece turned 6 months old so we took off to get some Spring pictures and the flowers were amazing!! Of course we had to get some of sister too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

amberdawn said...

Those are beautiful! Did u take any of your kiddos while there? Good thing you didn't plan on going today! ha ha

All About Pictures said...

I've said it once, I will say it again - I want to squeeze me some cheeks - hahah love em.