Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Girl...

Well...I did Austin's 5 year pics, and then I took my nieces here, so I had to get my daughter in the beautiful flowers. hehe Plus I got this great hat that I love, and I couldn't wait to get some pics of her in it!! I think I feel some LARGE prints coming on. So...here is my little girl.

Photobucket

So I loved black and white AND vintage so much, I couldn't decide! So here are both!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

All About Pictures said...

Love them! The big hat is great - hehe! so Fun!

amberdawn said...

She is growing so fast!!! They all are! Whaaaaaa Haaaaaa Waaaahhhh (that is me crying!) Great pics by the way!