Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just turned 5...

My baby boy turned 5 this past Sunday, so we took his 5 year pics today. He has such a funny personality. When he was little he was always the sweet, shy and quiet one. I don't really know what happened, but now he is funny, outgoing, and always making faces. As a photographer I had the perfect image in my head of what I wanted for his 5 year pics, but as a mom, I took what I could get and I love them because it's his personality and all the little faces I see on a daily basis. I love watching my baby grow up, although I wish I could just hit the pause button so it could last a little longer. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is 4 faces in 4 frames!! haha
Photobucket

3 comments:

All About Pictures said...

I just love these - they are SO Austin!! love love

amberdawn said...

I LOVE them!!!! I really like the one of him jumping-love the outfit too!

Kristin Cook said...

love love love the 2nd pic...so cute!