Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bluebonnets Take 2...

I couldn't have even guessed how muddy the bluebonnet field would be, but we covered our shoes in mud and took pictures anyways. My sweet 7 month old niece will be dedicated soon, and they needed a family picture, so of course I had to get the girls too. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

amberdawn said...

How precious! And I absolutely love how the turquoise and the purple stand out in the bluebonnets!

All About Pictures said...

So Sweet! I just want to kiss that baby's cheeks every time I see her :)

Jenay Hale said...

What great Pictures!!!