Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bluebonnets...

I had so much fun taking pictures of little J. She just wanted to run and play. She was such a sweet kid, and so adorable. I thought these turned our really fun! Enjoy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is her hiding from me...
Photobucket

Photobucket

And catching ladybugs..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

All About Pictures said...

So cute! she looks like she was a ton of fun - I love fun shoots with kids like this!

dorothy said...

These pics made me happy. That or the Loratab. Or both. ;-)

amberdawn said...

Awesome! They look amazing, and she is a super kid!

Miriam said...

I LOVE THEM! Thank you so much for taking these for us!!

Jennifer, Jareth and Family said...

the one with the ladybug is amazing!!

Dana Bolen said...

These are amazing!

Merydith said...

I want to order one.... how can I do that??? I love the one of Jurnee dancing in the flowers!!!!