Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blues...

For my final bluebonnet session, I got to enjoy it with two kids I love. Little L turned 2 in January and all of the sudden has all this cute curly hair, and her big brother just looks so grown up to me!! They were so sweet together, and I really think we got some keepers!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

All About Pictures said...

awwwwww love them!

amberdawn said...

Absolute perfection!!!

Aunt Tricia said...

Lawson and Lynnleigh are my
"great-newphew & great-niece!"
They are sooo cute!
Aunt Tricia