Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

8 Things About Me...

8 Things About Me

Amber tagged me and I can't be the one to ruin and not join in. Besides, seems to be a good way to learn more about people.

8 TV Shows I love to watch:
1. 24
2. The Unit
3. American Idol
4. Lost
5. Top Model (love the photography)
6. Ace of Cakes
7. Cake Challenge
8. Biggest Loser

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Sonic (drinks only)
3. Macaroni Grill
4. Ojedas
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Catfish Grill
7. Macaroni Grill
8. Chocolate Cake Factory (let me know if there really is one!)

8 Things That Happened Today :
1. Taking care of sick husband
2. Took kids to the park
3. Ate Panda Express
4. Watched Cupcake Challenge
5. Wanted to eat cupcakes afterwards
6. Cooked gluten/wheat free pancakes (not too bad)
7. Checked email
8. Fought with my kids about fighting with each other (haha)

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Christmas
2. Closer relationship with Christ
3. Building this business
4. Elise's 6th Birthday (never mind, I'm sad about this one)
5. My last year in my 20's (wait, I'm sad about this one too)
6. Christ's return
7. Michael not being sick anymore
8. Taking my kids Christmas pictures

8 Things on My Wishlist:
1. A house that cleans itself
2. Skinny Clothes (hahahaha)
3. To win the HGTV dream home
4. Debt Free
5. Nikon D3 Camera
6. More Scrapbooking stuff
7. To stop having to think of 8 things
8. Done!!!!

And since I am posting another blog already, let's go ahead and have our first fun giveaway. I am going to do a drawing. To those of you who can comment and tell me my favorite place to eat chocolate cake, I will give the first 5 correct answers, a free photo session (on location) and 25% off prints. For those of you that may not know me very well, just check out the favorite restaurants section and take a wild guess!!! Good Luck!!

**Just a side note, this is limited to people that live in the DFW area**

-Tabitha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about the Cheesecake Factory? I didn't know you were a photographer? O wait, now that I think of it.. I remember you mentioning starting your business at the retreat.. YOU GO GIRL!!! I'd love to have a sitting sometime. Miriam

Anonymous said...

Ok, apparently Miriam did not see Macaroni Grill like 5 times as your favorite restaurant! :)

Anonymous said...

OK, I am going to guess maybe Macaroni Grill, Macaroni Grill, Macaroni Grill, Macaroni Grill. Hehe, I love the chocolate cake too!