Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Birthday.....

Well, yesterday was my 29th birthday, and it was a crazy day!! First my husband and I got up at 3am to go shopping while my kids stayed with Grandma. We finally got home around 12:30 and I had a shoot at 2. Then I came home, my sweet hubby got me the best dinner ever!! (Mac Grill with nothing other than my fav chocolate cake) And then I edited pics and finally went to bed at about 9:30 and my baby boy starting throwing up at 10:30! Poor thing! Soooo, it is now 9am and all is well for now in our household. To start the morning I thought I would post a few pics from yesterday! I love this family!! Little O is such a princess and wanted to wear her dress and the petti skirt. Too funny!! Enjoy!







0 comments: