Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas Cards & Gifts

I just wanted to post a reminder that if you were thinking about getting pictures for a beautiful custom Christmas card or you wanted to give pictures as gifts this year, the deadline to be sure you get these in time for Christmas is to have your session complete by December 8th. This gives me enough time to edit and get your order placed and delivered before Christmas. This has been a great year and I hope to hear from you.

Congratulations to the winners of the free session fee with 25% off their orders:
Stephanie Heady
Miriam Clouse
Jen Ramey
Lori Sams

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

0 comments: