Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Let's Go Sledding!!

I am so excited about these. I got to take my kids Christmas card pics, and I don't care if everyone sees them before I send out my card. The card is still a fun surprise though!! I just knew I would get maybe one good pic of the kids because Austin never looks at me and Elise gives her fake smile, but today went GREAT!! I am so excited about these, so I will share just a few of the ones I love and leave the rest for Christmas time!!! Enjoy!!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are super-duper great! I love them! Austin is getting so big! He looks like a little man! Love them-love them-love them! I want to redo my pics now, and do some sledding ones! Do you think Kim will strangle me? LOL

Anonymous said...

I love these pics!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics? Do you do your own Christmas Cards? I've been using www.peapodannouncements.com for a couple years now and LOVE THEM. Anywho, I will keep you posted on our session. SO EXCITED!!! Thanks Miriam Clouse