Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just for Fun...

First, I would like to say that my favorite blog to read is called Bring the Rain. If you have read her story you will know why. She is an amazing Christian women and an inspiring writer. This week she challenged her readers to 7 days of prayer over our children. I have added her prayer button to the right, and if you would like to read her challenge, please feel free. We can't pray enough for our children!!

Second, I have decided to change my pricing. As we all know, the economy is not great, and as much as I love photography, my desire is that anyone who would love to have it hanging in their homes and enjoy those memories for years to come, should be able to afford it. So, I have decided to lower my prices for the time being.

Keep checking my blog, I am so excited about Christmas that I will be offering some fun deals in the upcoming days and weeks. I am thinking free session fees and 40% of prints and any other great deals I can come up with.

Thanks for reading,
Tabitha

0 comments: