Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

809....

That is how many pictures I took in an hour and a half. I love this family!! They had some other family here so we got to do some big family pictures of everyone. Jennifer, I really do love your family. I will give your little ones whatever they want just to get a little smile. It was so nice to meet the rest of the family, and I hope you enjoy your preview.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

All About Pictures said...

so fun - love the one of them walking away holding hands - super sweet.

amberdawn said...

Those are fantabulous!!!! They look great! I know Jennifer will live them! And I agree with Kim, I LOVE the last one!

Kristin Cook said...

...love the last one too!