Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can you say gorgeous...

I had the privilege to meet Kelsie who is a Senior this year. I was so excited to take her pics, she is absolutely gorgeous!! Kelsie it was so nice to meet and chat with you and your dad is hilarious!! I hope you love your preview!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

amberdawn said...

Awesome! And she is even prettier than I remember!

All About Pictures said...

Great job - very pretty.

Kristin Cook said...

These are great! I LOVE the 3rd from the bottom :)