Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

All Mine...

So I took my kids with me while doing pics yesterday and took some of them while we were there. We did family pictures last week, so I just wanted to get a few more of the kids at a funky place with their outfits on. I think they look pretty cute if you ask me, but I am a little biased!! : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristin Cook said...

L.O.V.E.

All About Pictures said...

so cute - I have to say I think the first one is my fav. - love the little smirks :)

amberdawn said...

I love these! They look adorable!