Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Take 2...

A few weeks ago while taking this families pictures, it started raining only 15 minutes into our session. So needless to say we did our shoot over again. We had an idea of what everyone wanted and even though we didn't get to use the inside of the train we wanted, I think these turned out really fun. Stephanie & Chance, the kids did so good, and I hope you love them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

All About Pictures said...

yeah! those turned out great - I will be your dinosaur anytime - haha.

Kristin Cook said...

These turned out so cute :)

amberdawn said...

I love them! They turned out soooo good! I love their eyes in these photos! I especially like the one of Steph and Chloe. :)