Fantabulous Photos Photography Blog
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

Please visit my website at Fantabulous Photos for more information on pricing, packages, and products.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Little Angels...

I took my two little niece's pictures for Christmas and I am so excited about how they turned out. Little E is 3 years old and little K is almost 2 months. Tiff, as always I hope you love the pics. And Kim, thanks so much for your help! The picture of little E in the window was taken by Kim. She always sees the cutest little details that I miss! Thanks Kim!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

All About Pictures said...

So sweet - these were fun - the girls were to cute and you did a great job with them.

Kristin Cook said...

Precious!!!
I love the first one :)